Wednesday, February 11, 2015

How to get your Wi-Fi passwords within windows Vista, 7, 8, 8.1

Many times you want to recover your Wifi password in order to, for instance, share your connection with a friend or connect some new device into your network. Most times, this process will be time consuming, and it will be restricted in different ways. In my personal experience, I found it really annoying. That's why, I decided to develop an application to simplify this process. I called it Easy Wifi Access. It needs administrator rights in order to run and obtain all the Wifi passwords recorded into your windows machine. 

Here I have a tutorial:




I added a cool feature: it generates a Qr code to share the connection easily with android devices using this app.

Here I have another tutorial:






No comments:

Post a Comment